Beautiful Food Photography with a Flashgun ebook
Are you always chasing the last rays of sunshine to photograph your food?
Tired of short and dark winter light?
Do you need to create consistently great images despite the weather and time of day/night?
Wouldn’t it be cool to have a portable sun in your pocket?
Learn how to create your pro food photography studio in just 5 minutes, everywhere, and with affordable gear.
Take your studio anywhere so you can shoot high-quality images in dark restaurants, anywhere on-location, in your kitchen or living room.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- All the gear you need to get started with flash photography. It’s affordable and it’s portable.
- Easy camera settings and flash settings for great results – nail your exposure and light every time
- 3 step-by-step, easy-to-follow flash setups from beginner to advanced
- How to shape the light to make it look like natural light
- How to use accessories to manipulate the light and make it look exactly like you want
- How to capture dynamic action shots effortlessly with flash
- Editing workflow and settings for flash photography
These are the exact setups I use to create stunning food photography for my clients all over the world.
From Michelin-starred restaurants to international magazines like National Geographic.